What is the working principle of emulsion pump head
1. First press -------- When we press ACTUATOR for the […]
1. First press -------- When we press ACTUATOR for the first time, the press head drives the sub-column (SUB-STEM) through the connected main column (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING); During the process, the outer wall of the piston (PTSTON) frictions with the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING), causing the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-stem (SUB-STEM); when the piston (PTSTON) slides down, the inside of the body (HOUSING) The air is discharged through the opening of the sub column (SUB-STEM) that has been opened;
2. Multiple reciprocating presses --- exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Aspirate ------- Press the ACTUATOR by hand to pass through the main column (STEM), sub column (SUB-STEM), piston (PTSTON), and jointly compress the spring (SPRING) to move the body (HOUSING) After the air inside is discharged, release the ACTUATOR, and the spring (SPRING) moves back (up) due to the loss of pressure. At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column The discharge hole of (SUB-STEM) is closed; at this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, suck the glass ball (BALL) upward, and suck the liquid in the bottle through the suction pipe (DIPTUBE) Inside the body (HORSING) storage chamber.
4. Storage of liquid --- Press the head multiple times, and store the liquid to the body through multiple suctions until the liquid is full.
5. Discharge ----------- When the liquid in the HOUSING reservoir is full, press the ACTUATOR again and the liquid will be directly from the ACTUATOR through the discharge hole ejection.