The composition principle of the foam pump head of the atomizer spray pump
1. Dispensing machines can be divided into two types: plunger type and screw type. In terms of function, it can be divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the spray pump is determined by the diameter of the bottle. The specifications of the spray are 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/-0.2ml/time. Generally used for packaging perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the nozzle with the same diameter can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The specifications of the lotion spray pump range from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is from 0.28ml/time to 3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and manual button nozzle. The foam pump head is a non-inflatable hand pump head, which does not require inflation to generate foam, and can produce quantitative high-quality foam with only light pressure. Usually comes with a special bottle. Manual button nozzles are often used for products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including: dust cover, chuck, chuck rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw and valve ball (steel ball and glass ball). Can be tinted, plated, and set anodized rings. Since a set of pump heads involves many molds and the order quantity is large, the smaller order quantity is 10000-20000, and the delivery time is 15-20 days after the sample is confirmed. White and general purpose versions are often in stock.
6. The thermos bottle is usually cylindrical, the specification is 15ml-50ml, and the individual is 100ml. The overall capacity is small, relying on the principle of atmospheric pressure, which can avoid the pollution caused by cosmetics in use. There are anodized aluminum, plastic electroplating, colored plastic, which are more expensive than other ordinary containers and do not require much for ordinary quantities.
7. Dispensing machine customers rarely open their own molds, so more molds are needed, and the cost is higher.
Advantages of Cosmetic Spray Pumps
1. High quality and environmental protection, easy to recycle
2. Good sealing performance
3. The dosage can be well controlled, which can bring great convenience in many fields, such as medical treatment. It is not suitable for application on wounds or in the mouth, so a spray pump will come in handy.