Replace with another spray head or put it in another pe […]
Spraying perfume correctly can protect the nozzle
1. Press lightly when spraying perfume. Do not spray repeatedly, just spray once, and then let the perfume naturally fall on your clothes or body. Perfume should not be sprayed directly on the face, because perfume contains a lot of alcohol. Spraying directly on the face can irritate the skin and cause allergies. It can be sprayed on the arms, applied on the neck or legs.
2. Do not use perfume in direct sunlight, because perfume contains alcohol. Alcohol can leave small spots on the skin in the sun, and ultraviolet light can also cause a chemical reaction in the organic components of perfume. Cause skin irritation.
3. After spraying with perfume, we should tighten the bottle cap to prevent the smell of perfume from dissipating. If the perfume nozzle is broken, we have to replace it with a new bottle in time so that it will not affect our use of perfume. The perfume nozzle is relatively fragile and will break if you are not careful. It is also related to the method used. If you spray perfume frequently, it is easy to make the nozzle slip and cause the nozzle to break.
The working principle of the nozzle
1. First press--------When we press the ACTUATOR for the first time, the ACTUATOR drives the sub-stem through the connected main column (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING) together; During the process, the outer wall of the piston (PTSTON) rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING), prompting the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-column (SUB-STEM); when the piston (PTSTON) slides down, the inside of the body (HOUSING) The air is discharged through the discharge hole of the opened sub-column (SUB-STEM);
2. Press reciprocatingly many times to exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Liquid suction-------Press the head (ACTUATOR) by hand to pass the main column (STEM), sub-column (SUB-STEM), piston (PTSTON), and common compression spring (SPRING) to the body (HOUSING) After the air inside is discharged, release the ACTUATOR, the spring (SPRING) loses pressure and moves back (up). At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column (SUB-STEM) the discharge hole is closed;
At this time, the liquid storage chamber in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, suck the glass ball (BALL) upward, and suck the liquid in the bottle into the liquid storage chamber of the body (HORSING) through the straw (DIPTUBE);
4. Store liquid ------Press the head several times, and store the liquid to the main body through repeated suction until the liquid is full;
5. Liquid discharge-----------When the liquid in the liquid storage chamber of the body (HOUSING) is full, press the head (ACTUATOR) again and the liquid will pass through the discharge hole directly from the mouth (ACTUATOR) Squirting.