What kind of plastic spray bottles are available on the […]
What kind of plastic spray bottles are available on the market? What are the characteristics of common spray bottles?
1. PET polyethylene terephthalate is common in mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles, etc. When the temperature reaches 70℃, it is easy to deform, and some harmful substances are melted. No. 1 plastic product may release carcinogen DEHP after 10 months of use. This kind of bottle can not be placed in the car to bask in the sun, and can not contain alcohol, oil and other substances.
2. HDPE high-density polyethylene is commonly found in white medicine bottles, cleaning supplies, and bath products. Do not use it as a water cup or as a storage container for other items.
3. PVC polyvinyl chloride is common in raincoats, building materials, plastic films, plastic boxes, etc. It has excellent plasticity and low price, so it is widely used. It reaches its peak when heat resistance reaches 81°C. It is easy to produce harmful substances at high temperature and is rarely used in food packaging. Difficult to clean, easy to remain, do not recycle.
4. PE polyethylene is common in cling film, plastic film and so on. Hazardous substances are produced at high temperatures. After the toxic substances enter the human body with food, they may cause diseases such as breast cancer and birth defects in newborns.
5. PP polypropylene is commonly found in soy milk bottles, yogurt bottles, and microwave lunch boxes. It has a melting point of up to 167°C. It is the only plastic product that can be placed in a microwave oven and can be reused after careful cleaning. It should be noted that some microwave lunch boxes, the box body is made of No. 5 PP, but the lid is made of No. 1 PET. Since PET cannot withstand high temperatures, it cannot be placed in the microwave together with the box.
6. PS polystyrene is commonly found in bowls of instant noodle boxes and fast food boxes. Do not put it in a microwave oven to avoid the release of harmful chemicals due to high temperature. Avoid using fast food boxes to pack hot food, and don't cook instant noodles in a microwave oven.
7. Other types of PC Commonly found in water bottles, space cups, and baby bottles. Department stores often use these materials as gifts. However, the water cup of this material easily releases the toxic substance bisphenol A, which is harmful to the human body. In addition, do not heat or expose to sunlight when using this type of water cup.
Due to the special nature of these materials, you can pay more attention to them when you use them.