1. Press for the first time---------When we press the press head (ACTUATOR) for the first time, the press head drives the sub-post (SUB-STEM) through the connected main post (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING) together; During the process, the outer wall of the piston (PTSTON) rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING), prompting the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-column (SUB-STEM); Air is discharged through the opened sub-column (SUB-STEM) discharge hole;
2. Press back and forth for many times ------- all the air in the body (HOUSING) is exhausted;
3. Suction ------- press the head (ACTUATOR) by hand through the main column (STEM), the sub-column (SUB-STEM), the piston (PTSTON), and the common compression spring (SPRING) to push the main body (HOUSING) After the air inside is exhausted, release the pressing head (ACTUATOR), the spring (SPRING) moves back (up) due to the loss of pressure, at this time the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING), and the auxiliary column is moved downward. The discharge hole of (SUB-STEM) is closed; at this time, the liquid storage chamber in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, the glass ball (BALL) is sucked up, and the liquid in the bottle is sucked through the pipette (DIPTUBE). Body (HORSING) liquid storage cavity.
4. Store liquid ------ Press the head several times, and store the liquid to the body through multiple suctions until the liquid is fully stored.
5. Liquid discharge------------When the liquid in the lotion pump chamber of the body (HOUSING) is full, press the button head (ACTUATOR) again, and the liquid will pass through the discharge hole directly from the press mouth (ACTUATOR) squirting;