Composition principle of foam pump head on cosmetic bot […]
Composition principle of foam pump head on cosmetic bottle dispenser
1. Distributors are divided into two types: bar mouth type and screw mouth type. In terms of function, they are also divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The spray specifications are 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml / time-0.2ml / time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the same takeover can be determined according to the height of the bottle body.
3. Lotion pump specifications range from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml / time to 3.1ml / time. It is generally used for cream and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump heads and hand-closing spray heads. The foam pump head is a non-inflatable hand pressure pump head. It does not need to be filled with air to generate foam. It can produce quantitative high-quality foam with only light pressure. . Usually equipped with a special bottle. Hand-held sprinklers are commonly used on products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complicated, generally including: dust cover, hoe, stalk, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction tube, valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). Can be colored, can be electroplated, can be anodized aluminum ring. Because a set of pump heads involves more molds, and the order quantity is large, the minimum order quantity is 10,000-20,000, and the delivery period is 15-20 days after the confirmation of the sample.
6. The vacuum bottle is usually cylindrical, with a size of 15ml-50ml, and individual 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure, which can prevent cosmetics from causing pollution during use. There are anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored plastic. The price is more expensive than other general containers, and ordinary ordering requirements are not high.
7. Distributors rarely open molds by themselves, and pay more for the molds, which costs more.