A cosmetic bottle refers to a container that can isolate gas from the outside temperature or a container that isolates external bacteria. There are many types of cosmetics on the market, everyone can see, of course, there will be many matching bottles.
From the material point of view: there are glass bottles, plastic bottles, and PET bottles. From the perspective of production technology: injection molding bottles and blow molding bottles. From the product point of view: there are washable packaging and cream packaging.
1. PET material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearl, color, magnetic white and transparent. It is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, which can be used with pump head.
2. Cosmetic bottles and plastic bottles generally include PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
3. Acrylic material is injection-molded bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, the paste cannot be filled directly. It needs to be equipped with an inner tank to stop it. The filling is not easy to be overfilled, to prevent the paste from entering between the inner liner and the acrylic bottle. In order to avoid cracks, higher packaging requirements are required during transportation. It looks particularly obvious after scratching, has high permeability, and feels that the upper wall is very thick, but the price is also quite expensive.
4. Generally used for thick-walled cosmetic containers. Cream bottles, bottle caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, dust caps are all injection molded; PET blow molding is two-step molding, and tube embryos are injection molding. The finished packaging is blow molding. Others, such as lotion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles.
5. AS, ABS: AS has better transparency and toughness than ABS.
6. The order quantity is generally 30,000 to 10,000, and the color can be customized. Usually the main colors are frosted and magnetic white, or the effect of adding pearl powder. Although the cap is matched with the master of the same color, it is sometimes because of the cap. Depending on the materials used, the colors displayed are also somewhat different.
7. The silk screen has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has good effect, good gloss and good three-dimensional effect. It should be printed to confirm the color during the production process. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different.
8. The processing technology of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. The material is hard and the surface is smooth, which is more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. The soft surface is not conducive to the bronzing effect and is easy to fall off. The gloss of bronzing silver is better than that of printed gold and silver.
9. Screen printing negatives should be produced as negatives, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, and the gold and silver hot process is used to make the positive film, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black. The ratio of the text and the pattern should not be too small or too thin, otherwise the printing effect will not be achieved.
10. The caps of cosmetic bottles are generally equipped with inner pads, pull caps, and inner plugs, and a few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly due to sealing performance and ease of use.