1. Compression molding cover instead of injection moldi […]
1. Compression molding cover instead of injection molding cover Although compression molding is a new technology that has only appeared in the past 10 years, it has issued a strong challenge to the century-old traditional injection molding technology and has achieved an overwhelming advantage. At present, compression-molded lids account for 80% of Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Accord, and Master Kong; Wahaha’s tea beverages and soft drinks, Huiyuan PET juice, etc. have reached 100%. Compression-molded lid technology accounts for 70% of the world’s total. China’s ratio is over 60%. Since 2001, the number of compression molding equipment purchased by Chinese customers has greatly surpassed that of injection molding equipment.
2. The use of single-piece caps and short bottle caps has gradually increased. Starting in 2002, the price of petrochemical materials has been increased worldwide, but the price of bottle caps has decreased. Therefore, it has increasingly affected everyone to seek newer technologies to reduce costs. In order to reduce costs very well, everyone focused their attention on the PET bottle mouth, and shortening the bottle mouth became their advantageous measure. The Coca-Cola Company first promoted the 1881 bottle mouth specification in China, and the use of monolithic caps and 1881 bottle caps gradually increased. . The quality requirements of the bottle cap: 1. The appearance of the bottle cap: the shape is full, the layout is intact, there is no significant shortening, bubbles, burrs, incompleteness, uniform color, and the anti-theft ring connecting bridge is not damaged. The inner pad should be flat, free from partial pain, damage, impurities, overflow and warpage; 2. Opening torque: the maximum torque required when opening the packaged anti-theft cover; the opening torque is between 0.6N.m and 2.2N.m;
3. Cracking torque: the maximum torque required to twist the anti-theft ring, the cracking torque is not more than 2.2N.m;
4. Sealing function: non-gas beverage bottle cap 200kpa does not leak air, 350kpa does not take off the lid; aerated beverage bottle cap 690kpa air tight, 1207kpa does not take off the lid; (new specification)
5. Thermal stability function: no bursting, no deformation, no air leakage when inverted (no liquid leakage);
6. Drop function: no leakage, no cracking, no flying off.
7. Gasket spill function: fill the clean bottle with distilled water and seal it with the bottle cap, then place it sideways in a 42℃ thermostat for 48 hours, and check whether the liquid level in the bottle is present every 24 hours from the time of placement. Grease, if there is grease present, stop the experiment.
8. Leakage (air leakage) point of view: After packaging the sample, draw a straight line between the bottle cap and the bottle mouth support ring. Slowly rotate the bottle cap counterclockwise until air or liquid leaks occur, then stop immediately. Measure the viewpoint between the marking line of the bottle cap and the support ring. (The national standard requires a safe opening function, the original standard requirement is less than 120°, now it is changed to completely unscrew the bottle cap without flying off)
9. View point of broken ring: After packaging the sample, draw a straight line between the bottle cap and the bottle mouth support ring. Slowly rotate the bottle cap counterclockwise. After investigating that the anti-theft ring of the bottle cap cracked, it was stopped immediately. Measure the viewpoint between the marking line of the bottle cap and the support ring. Bottle cap packaging, storage and use: 1. Packaging In a clean and dust-proof environment, use plastic bags suitable for food safety and sanitation in the carton, and pack according to the regular number. And paste the product certificate in the designated position of the packing box. 2. Storage Commodities should be stored in a ventilated, dry, odor-free, non-toxic, and harmless warehouse. The storage period shall not exceed half a year. If the storage period is exceeded, it is necessary to verify from the beginning before it can be used. 3. Application requirements Bottle caps (especially PP caps) are added brittle at low temperature. When the temperature of the cap storage warehouse is lower than 18°C, the caps must be placed in an environment with a temperature higher than 18°C for 24 hours before use.